▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

2010年9月18日星期六

Tips On Something、①

The topic is describing tip on something.I want to talk about how to improve the English Language.


For me,I know my English is not very well.My parents in order to me have a good future so that sent me in Malaysia. I just want to improve my  English faster in my abroad life.So, I search some good ways for me to improve English Language.
















First, I think reading about English at your current level of comprehension simple books , articles, magazines and online English website. You can look up the new words that check it in dictionary and write them down help you remember that new words. In addition, you can by repeating and reading the new information or new words now so that it helps you increase your vocabulary and give you correct grammar for writing.




















Second, you can listening to lyrics of English songs and watching English movies subtitle helps you improve your English language faster. Not only it can helps you get hold of the accent, but also you can learn new words and expressions about the society life. It good for your listening skills for English.













http://www.tefllab.co.uk/advanced-teaching-skills/

Third, you can speaking with native English speakers. They can help you correction your local accent and can practice your speaking skills. If you don't have the chance to speaking with the native speakers in your country, you can use online chatting programme speaking with natives speakers.The online chatting programme such as italki, EF and E-SAY. It's a very effective way for English learner.









Fourth, you should doing any activity that involves using English. Such as paly games, like a game where you build words using a crossword. It's entertaining ,learn new words and you can get a good remember ways through it. In addition , you can look for similar ways to make learning fun for yourself.







At last , for my opinion, I think a good environment for study English Language is very important. I stay in China, never speaking English in my daily life. When I attending the English class, the teachers teach our English knowledge in mandarin.So, cannot learning English well and faster. My parents give me this chance that go abroad to study English Language. Because more and more companies require your English skills during the working, so English Language is very important in the world and it's a foreign language. In order to me have a good future , my parents sent me in Malaysia study the English Language so that have a good study environment without in China.



Seriously, for me, study the English Language is not very easy. But I will try my best to study. Through these ways I believe I can improve English language fast. If you think these several way can help you improve your English or interesting for them, you can try to use them. I think you can get a good effect for improve English language.^^


Thank you for you viewing my blog....

没有评论:

发表评论