▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

2010年9月5日星期日

▷ Colors Of Malaysia ◁ 【Part ②】





Say "HELLO" again....~\(≧▽≦)/~ 


....Colors of Malaysia.........e..e...e....wait..wait...Let me see ..


Speaking of  "colourful " , I think people can  beer and skittles at appropriate time.


 I like hang out with my friends in my free time. I want to know the new environment for me as soon

as possible.


I like the taste of  food in different place, because every place have special local product . But I

don't like cooking.




I know some special local product in Malaysia are satay,Nasi Lemak and Mee Jawa.




Satays




These are delightful skewers of marinated beef or chicken grilled over a slow charcoal fire.
The dipping sauce is made from a spicy mix and crushed peanuts.









Nasi Lemak




This local cuisine is rice steamed with coconut milk and served with curry chicken or beef, fried anchovies and sambal.
Sometimes pandan leaves are added when steaming rice to give it the fragrant aroma.







Mee Jawa




This is a traditional noodle dish with thick spicy sauce served with prawn fritters, taufo and potato slices.











Malaysia has a huge variety of tropical fruits.Some are seasonal but most are available through

the year. Popular local fruits are papaya, water melon, durians ,rambutan and pineapple.



                                                                                  
Durians




The locals call this the king of fruits. The creamy yellowish flesh which tastes bitter-sweet is covered by a hard thorny pod. Most foreigners are put off by the strong pungent smell of the fruit.


Rambutan




This is a red coloured fruit with a 'hairy' soft shell. The flesh is white and sweet. A local favourite and available twice a year.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seriously, Malaysia is a land of fascinating sights and attractions. Rich in colour and contrasts.


Its sun-drenched beaches, enchanting islands, diverse flora and fauna, forest retreats and

magnificent mountains are among the best in this region.
 

I really like travel , my purpose is enjoy malaysia life in my vacation,  travel to the famous place

with my friends. NICE!!!


PLACES TO VISIT IN MALAYSIA:
 
 
 Malaysia has much to offer the traveller. Visit Kuala Lumpur, the "Garden City of Lights" and

shop till you drop at its many modern shopping complexes or colourful bazaars at Chinatown and

Central Market. 







 
 
  Penang
 
For food lovers, a trip to Penang is a must! There are many stalls selling local delicacies.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Langkawi
 
A natural paradise, the islands are perhaps unmatched anywhere else in Southeast Asia.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                       [   I find these picture from website. ]
 
 
 
Shopping !  Shopping !
 
 
In my life ,I cannot without shopping. About three times a month go to the shopping centre.
 
I like shopping because of  it can give me a good mood, also can relax my stress emotion.

Sometimes I just window shopping with my friends.
 
 
I think colourful life is related with people and place. If you wanna make your life colourful , you

need to do some different interesting things in your life, so ,got different exprience.
 


In the end,  post a  picture about my "colors" life in Malaysia.





Thank you for your viewing!

 Sincerely , best wishes for everyone, have a good holiday....o(≧v≦)o

2 条评论:

  1. like the pictures and of course your blog!! =)

    回复删除
  2. muma,hug...hee...kavita,thank you for your comment...

    回复删除