▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

2010年10月2日星期六

☺My hobbies......[Part ①]

Today's topic is describe hobbies by yourself. ☆

For me , my hobbies are listening to music, playing badminton and fashion & shopping.


In my spare time, I like listening to music so much.

You know, I am a big fan of music.Music is such a magic thing that different kinds of music can put you into totally different moods. You know, good music is calming and makes me comfortable, which is great for relaxation, study or reading.



I love so many kinds of music,such as R&B, soul ,new age ,light music and blues.

onemorethanks.spaces.live.com

http://www.franphil.com/rb-music-venue-franchise/















Among all these kinds of music, I love new age music most.
When the new age music singers perform, I can feel special emotions coming out from them. Almost young people like the new age music. It's not only have so many kinds of styles ,such as happy or sad, but also it's also stand for the fashion trends.

Actually, I always take my MP4 with me, so basically, I can listen to music anywhere and anytime I want. Thanks to the inventor of MP4, this invention makes me life so easy and so colourful.☺

In the past, my friends ask me a question that where would you prefer to listen to music, at home or in the concert hall? My answer is that I prefer to listen to music in the concert hall because I can get the incomparable audio and visual enjoyment. The atmosphere is amazing! I just attended the concert one time then love this feeling so much. ❤



 

 I often playing badminton with my family members or friends in the morning or afer the meal break. In order to my health, this is my the most interesting one  in all of sports.

My mum said," do some exercise everyday, far away from the disease."  Therefore, enjoy the process during playing badminton, it's make me happy. It's belong to my hobbies but it's not the favourite one in my life. Just for fun, make me life colourful.☺



The last one in my hobbies is fashion and shopping.
I adore fashion and I am fashion conscious, but I don't blindly follow the fashion. In my opinion, I think those ones which fit me most are the best.

In terms of clothes, fashion is all about adding your own flavor, your own attitude to the clothes you are wearing.

The fashion is not only accessible to the rich.It doesn't mean that the clothes must be designer clothes and super expensive.

Definitely, I am a born shopping freak and always have impulse buying uncontrollably. Unlike my boyfriend who think that window shopping is a waste of time and energy, for me ,I think even window shopping can make me day like magic.

Generally speaking, I go shopping once a week, but it's varies, it depends on my mood. If I am in the mood to go shopping, I will go shopping anytime.☺




These are my basic hobbies in my life, I will increase more interesting things enrich myself , make me have a fulfilling life. O(∩_∩)O



 Thanks!

没有评论:

发表评论